-
July 19th, 2005, 11:19 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I was going to call a PS and get a couple things only they carry. I was wondering, since I have used this PS since we joined the club, if it would be possible for her to give us Club credit for buying, or do we actually need to be in the store? Also, can they sell me their club charm.
Anyone?
Thanks!
Shelly
-
July 20th, 2005, 01:56 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
I am not sure about giving you stars for the items. I think you have to be in the store for that. I do not know what Club Charm you are talking about, but if you mean the AGP charm I think you can buy it for $6. Hope this information helps.
-
July 20th, 2005, 02:35 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Not only you need to be in the store, but if you are the adult of the membership, the girl needs to be in the store too (even though they generally don't check)
If the charm you are talking about is the AGP one, they were sold out in New York, so they asked me to leave them the flier (you need to give it to them to get the charm) and then they mailed it to me a week or so later. The funny thing is that when they sent it to me, they included a "sales slip" for the charm ($0.00) and 50 club stars! We are not complaining!
Good luck!
Ana [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]
-
July 21st, 2005, 03:02 AM
#4
Inactive Member
WOW! That is great about the extra stars! We were just in NY about a month ago, & got that charm. It was the Chicago Place charm I was wondering about.
They did give us 50 points when we got home too. DD had told cashier she was sad that she didn't get to go to the cafe'. We had tried WEEKS in advance to get in to no avail. The cashier made a note of it, & DD had the points on our list from "customer service" and a wonderful note from them when we got home. As usual, a CLASS ACT!
I do understand that the Place should be a big deal for points to be awarded, but it is hard for the kids who live so far away from one. Since we live in VA, we feel fortunate to have been able to go ONCE to both Places. I do think we are the exception instead of the rule on that though.
Shelly
-
July 21st, 2005, 03:18 AM
#5
Inactive Member
They club CS folks are VERY kind and accommodating. They gave DD some stars since she was sad about not getting an invitation to Felicity's party.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks